Abundance means plenty, or a very large quantity of something. It is the innate tendency of nature and of life to manifest, grow, and become more. It is the tendency of the life force to produce more, and create more of everything.
What is an example of abundant?
The definition of abundant is something that there is plenty of or that exists in great amounts. An example of abundant is sand at the beach or plants in a rain forest. Having an abundance of something; abounding. A region abundant in wildlife.
Is abundant a positive word?
abundance Add to list Share. To have an abundance of something is to have more than you need. It’s often used to describe positive qualities, such as an abundance of love. Abundance is the opposite of scarcity.
What is the synonym for abundance?
In this page you can discover 91 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for abundance, like: plenty, copiousness, copious, plethora, opulent, prolific, profusion, lush, satiety, surplus and much.
What did Jesus mean when he said life more abundantly?
Origin. The term abundant life comes from the Bible verse John 10:10b, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. More abundantly means to have a superabundance of a thing. Abundant life refers to life in its abounding fullness of joy and strength for spirit, soul and body …
How do you find the manifest abundance?
Here’s how to manifest anything with an abundance mindset:
- Step 1: Get clear on what you want. …
- Step 2: Believe you can have it. …
- Step 3: Concentrate on how you want to feel. …
- Step 4: Make your ask. …
- Step 5: Take powerful, aligned action. …
- Step 6: Be patient, persistent and grateful.
What does abundance mean spiritually?
In a spiritual context, the notion of abundance or plenty is less about material conditions, revolving instead (once basic needs are met), around an appreciation of life in its fullness, joy and strength of mind, body and soul. This is the cultivation of respect for the creative energy of the universe.
How do you use abundant?
present in great quantity.
- The river is abundant in fish.
- Mosquitoes are extremely abundant in this dark wet place.
- There is an abundant supply of cheap labour.
- We have abundant proof of his guilt.
- The lake is abundant in fish.
- Fish are abundant about the reefs.
- Rainfall is abundant in the region.
How do you use abundantly in a sentence?
Abundantly sentence example
- Tree frogs were chirping so abundantly that they sounded like crickets. …
- A fact he had made abundantly clear. …
- The walls are abundantly decorated with paintings, one of a liturgical character. …
- No place in the East, unless Japan, was so abundantly supplied with gold.
What is the opposite abundant?
abundant. Antonyms: rare, scarce, scant, deficient, short, insufficient, niggardly, sparing, dry, drained, exhausted, impoverished. Synonyms: plentiful, copious, plenteous, large, ample, overflowing, teeming, full, lavish, luxuriant, bountiful, abounding, profuse, liberal, rich.
What is the definition for dismounted?
1 : to throw down or remove from a mount or an elevated position especially : unhorse. 2 : disassemble. intransitive verb. 1 obsolete : descend. 2 : to alight from an elevated position (as on a horse) also : to get out of an enclosed craft or vehicle.
What is abundance mindset?
An abundance mindset is the idea or worldview that there are enough resources and successes for all to share. This worldview is contrasted with a scarcity mindset, or the idea that there isn’t enough to go around and that each person must guard their accomplishments or resources from others.
What are 2 synonyms for abundant?
What is the synonym of abundantly?
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for abundantly. amply, copiously, healthily, plentifully.
How do you live an abundant life?
15 Ways to Live an Abundant Life
- Make the best use of your time. Time management is a very useful skill to learn as it helps us stay organized and focus on our goals. …
- Know your strengths. …
- Celebrate your success. …
- Rise early. …
- Learn new skills. …
- Never miss an opportunity. …
- Have few but true friends. …
- Enjoy life.
What is the difference between abundant life and eternal life?
But just the opposite is true (Matthew 8:20). Abundant life also means eternal life. Eternal life begins the moment we come to Christ and receive Him as Savior, and goes on throughout all eternity.
What does the Bible say about abundant blessings?
New Testament Verses About Blessings and Abundance For to everyone who has, more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.
What colors attract money?
Attracting Money: Decorate in Red, Purple or Green Color has a powerful impact on mood, and red is considered auspicious and powerful. Think of walking the red carpet or wearing a red power tie, explains Laura. Purple and green are also key colors for attracting prosperity but there’s a hitch.
How do I invite money to my life?
7 Steps to Attract Wealth
- Believe your are worthy of happiness. Part of attracting wealth requires that you believe you are worthy of happiness. …
- Focus on what you have right now. …
- End the cycle of learned helplessness. …
- Respect the power of money. …
- Study wealth. …
- Give money away.
How do you manifest the love you want?
How to Manifest Love
- Step 1: Decide what you want. First things first, figure out what your ideal relationship looks like. …
- Step 2: Visualize it. Dream it up in your mind and allow yourself to get excited about it! …
- Step 3: Embody it. …
- Step 4: Align your actions. …
- Step 5: Surrender.
What does it feel like to be abundant?
When you feel grateful and appreciative, everything in your life feels like more than enough because you are appreciative of all the things you do have and you don’t feel the desire for more. When you feel like you have enough or even an overflow, that feeling is ABUNDANCE!
How do you use the word abundance in a sentence?
Similar words: abundance, abundant, redundancy, dependance, attendance, in accordance with, a bundle of, mundane.
- Carpets are available in abundance.
- At the party there was food in abundance.
- We had wine in abundance.
- Fruit and vegetables grew in abundance on the island.
What does abundant love mean?
You’ll create Abundant Love, meaning: You’ll Build Self-Love that’s so rock solid: You’ll come to know your feelings & needs moment by moment. You’ll master the skills & practices to lovingly respond to your innermost feelings & needs in any given moment.
What does abundantly blessed mean?
1 existing in plentiful supply. 2 postpositive; foll by: in having a plentiful supply (of)
How do you use belies in a sentence?
1a : to give a false impression of Her gentleness belies her strength. b : to present an appearance not in agreement with His manner and appearance belie his age. 2a : to show (something) to be false or wrong The evidence belies their claims of innocence.
How do you use respectful in a sentence?
The guys have always been very respectful to me. She is very polite and respectful but she knows what she wants. The other teams here will be very respectful about the way we have played the game. He was very respectful and would always say hello to me.